Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New family member!!

I decided that since i got a camera for christmas as an early christmas present so I decided to start a blog. This is the first one.

I was due to have a new baby boy on Dec 4th of this year but back in July i had a miscarriage and lost our son Jeramiah James Dahl. So since we really wanted some companionship for each other, Dan and I went and found a new dog at the Humane Society in St. Cloud. Her name is Star.

Here is a picture of her. Her name is Star.


She is about 17 weeks old and is in the puppy stage, Getting into EVERYTHING!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to "Bloggyworld". It looks like Star is growing by leaps and bounds...and probably doing quite a bit of leaping and bounding too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Welcome to Bloggerville! I think you are copying your big sister! :) She looks just like Buster did when he was a puppy! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, I think a puppy is a bit more work at this stage, lol. You skipped the baby sleeping all the time stage and jumped right into the terrible twos. Good luck with that!

    Welcome to blogging, it is a lot of fun, and a great way to remember things down the road. I love looking back and reading things we did that I forgot about.

    ReplyDelete