Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas at the Grot's

Yesturday Dan and I went to my parents house for christmas. My 2 step sisters, Molly and Jess were there. Jess is son CJ was also there. My sister and brother-in-law, Sarah and Brad (What's up with the Paulsons) came down from Bemidji to celebrate Christmas as well.
Here are some pictures of the fun night.
This is my Dad, Ray, with 2 of the 3 items we got him. A utility knife, tape measure and an ornament. The belt was from his grandson, CJ.


This is my step sister, Moll with the earrings Dan and I gave her. We also got her 2 puzzles.


These 2 are of my nephew CJ with some of his presents. The top one is with his new sweatshirt from Sarah and Brad. The bottom one is with his new cars stuff that he got from Dan and I.



This is my brother-in-law, Brad with the mug that we got him. It has Minnesota Wild on it.



This is my sister, Sarah with the ornament that we got for her.



This is my hubby, Dan with the Target gift card that her got from Sarah and Brad.
This is there Christmas Tree



This is CJ playing with his new game.

This is CJ holding his new "Eve" robot that he got for Christmas. He got the "Wall-E" robot for his birthday.

2 comments:

  1. What? No pics of Jeannie and the multiple copies of Narnia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt get any on my camera for some reason. I dont know why.

    ReplyDelete