Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Project Part II

We have finally finished everything except putting the door in. I am so glad that I got to work with my dad over the past years otherwise I wouldnt have been able to do this. Thanks a bunch DAD!!! The project so far as gone really good. Thanks to my dad borrow us some of his tools, we were able to finish this within a week, other than the door.

Here are some pictures of the project:


These first two are of our dog , Star, trying to help us with the project... She wasnt much of a help, though.



These two are of the finished wall without the door in. The top one is looking into our room and the bottom one is looking out of our room into the rest of the basement.



This bottom picture is of my hubby, Dan, cutting some insulation for the wall.







1 comment:

  1. Good job! I have a room partially sheet rocked if you wanna come over and visit???

    ReplyDelete